Divorce Financial Planning & Divorce Coaching
Let Dominique's wealth of Divorce Financial Planning and Divorce Coaching knowledge and expertise serve as your secret weapon as you navigate the challenging separation and divorce process.
Dominique understands the emotional toll this experience can take on you, so she is dedicated to being by your side and providing critical support to help you secure your future.
You have just one shot to get your divorce right. With Dominique's guidance, you'll gain clarity and confidence in making well-informed decisions that put you on the right track for a successful future.Book Phone Call
Who is this for?
What is clear from the research and the value Dominique's clients have already received is that Divorce Financial Planning combined with Divorce Coaching could be the circuit breaker you need. Please get in contact to arrange an initial phone call today if you are:
Considering leaving your marriage or you sense that it may end soon, and you want to be emotionally, practically and financially prepared for what lies ahead.
- Stuck and unable to have productive conversations with your ex and need help to improve the co-parenting relationship.
Facing a financial separation that is dragging out with no end in sight, and you need financial advice to ensure you can create a roadmap for your future.
- Dealing with high-conflict divorce and require expert support to navigate the conflict, along with the right financial advice to secure their future.
- Unsure about what your next step should be, and uncertain about your future.
- Juggling multiple or complex financial assets requires guidance on making the right decisions for long-term financial security.
- Feel isolated or alone and need an expert advocate to support them in legal meetings and negotiations.
What is Divorce Financial Planning?
Dominique Bergel-Grant is not only a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, but she also has 20 years of experience in financial planning expertise. That allows her to fulfil her vital role in assisting you to navigate your divorce.
She understands that divorce is more than just about the numbers and that the impact of divorce can be overwhelming.
She will help ensure you make the right choices by leading you through each crucial stage, from building a co-parenting strategy to providing the information you need to confidently negotiate the financial settlement and all the steps in between.
Here are some of the questions Dominique helps clients with daily as a Financial Planner & CDC Certified Divorce Coach®:
- What type of lawyer should I choose?
- What documents do I need to gather together?
- How do you build practical communication tools to reduce conflict with your ex?
- Should I keep the home?
- Am I better to buy or rent? If so, how much can I spend?
- What is a fair way to divide assets?
- What are the financial implications of keeping some assets vs others?
- What level of debt should be maintained?
- What will your long-term financial position look like?
- What child support will I be entitled to?
- Should I be looking for ongoing maintenance payments from my ex, or am I better to get a lump sum today?
- How can I protect my children if I was to become unwell or pass away?
- Will I be financially secure in 5, 10, 20 years?
- Are there any unintended tax consequences?
- What will my future cash flow look like?
- Can we still run a business together?
What also makes Divorce Financial Advice different with Dominique is that she is also a CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. This allows her to bring a specialised form of coaching that focuses on helping you navigate the complexities of divorce with confidence and clarity.
Dominique's experience as a divorce coach helps her to provide the necessary tools, knowledge, and emotional support to help you transition through this unique time in your life. Divorce, after all, is about far more than money.
So, what sets divorce coaching apart?
Unlike therapy or legal counsel, divorce coaching is future-focused and action-oriented. It empowers you to make informed decisions, set realistic goals, and create a positive vision for your post-divorce life. Dominique will work closely with you to develop personalised strategies that address your unique circumstances and aspirations.
With her extensive experience as a financial planner and CDC Certified Divorce Coach®, she offers a unique combination of technical knowledge and empathetic understanding. She has personally experienced divorce's upheaval and can relate to your challenges. You can rest assured you are in safe hands.
Dominique will be your sounding board, thinking partner and advocate focusing on your best interests.
No stone will be left unturned as she navigates this path with your. Trust her expertise and feel confident she will guide you towards a secure future.Book my 30 minute Session Now
What will you receive?
After your initial 30-minute consultation with Dominique, she will tailor your path forward. Clearly outlining the support she can provide you in both her capacity as a Financial Planner and/or CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
It might be one pinch point you need to overcome, or perhaps you need Dominique to be by your side every step as you navigate your divorce.
Some options might include:
- Building 'Your Divorce Vault'.
- Divorce coaching sessions.
- Building a Financial Plan for your future.
- Attending solicitors meetings with you.
- Guide you through the preparation of documents and questions for your solicitor.
- Preparation of financial analysis to assist with your Financial Settlement Negotiation.
- Helping you build new life goals and create an action plan.
- Developing communication and co-parenting strategies that will work.
- Assistance in the transfer of superannuation and other assets.
- And much more...
Get in contact now to book your 30-minute free consultation.Book Phone Call Now
Meet Your Financial Expert
Dominique is a multi-award-winning Financial Planner and CDC Certified Divorce Coach®. In her own word's Dominique shares why she is so focused on helping clients navigate their divorce.
"Having been divorced myself and witnessed my mother fight my father for almost 20 years in Australian Family Law Courts, my mission is to help individuals to have a divorce that does not define them or their children.
Today being able to share my expertise with individuals and couples is about turning my Mother's painful divorce story into a positive impact."
- Dominique Bergel-Grant
Financial Planner & CDC Certified Divorce Coach®.
Dominique Bergel-Grant is an Authorised Representative (No. 283596) of Lifespan Financial Planning Pty Ltd (AFSL 229892).
GENERAL ADVICE WARNING
The information provided on this website is intended to provide general information only and the information has been prepared without taking into account any particular person’s objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on such information, you should consider the appropriateness of the information having regard to your personal objectives, financial situation or needs. Please go to www.leapfroglife.com.au to find out more about the services we offer.
© 2024 Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd T/A Leapfrog LIFE ABN 58 150 202 716 (Level 3, 116 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (405156) of Lifespan Financial Planning ABN 23 065 921 735 (Suite 4, Level 24, 1 Market Street Sydney NSW 2000) Australian Financial Services Licence number 229892 authorised to provide financial planning advice and financial product advice.
© 2024 Leapfrog Financial Pty Ltd T/A Leapfrog LIFE ABN 58 150 202 716 (Level 3, 116 Military Road Neutral Bay NSW 2089) is Corporate Credit Representative (405376) of Australian Finance Group Ltd ABN 11 066 385 822 (Level 7, 32 Walker Street North Sydney NSW 2060) Australian Credit Licence 389087 authorised to provide mortgage and credit advice.